Introduction to Embodied Yoga Principles (EYP) - with Mark Walsh
1 Day Workshop | Tuesday 4 September 2018 | 9am-5pm | $145
About the EYP:
The EYP workshop is a well-structured, intense, pragmatic, introductory immersion into Embodied Yoga for people wishing to grow personally and use EYP professionally. You may be interested in EYP for one or more of several reasons.
Come if you'd like:
- a deep dive into self-awareness and personal growth
- to develop new aspects of your yoga practice & teaching, that's deep yet practical
- to use elements of EYP to psychologically enrich your own yoga classes and help students get their learning "off the mat"
- to join a supportive dynamic international community
- to have fun learning something new and unique
The workshop is as much about developing as a person as it is about picking up new techniques and the principles themselves, so you can practice EYP in your own creative way.
Because Embodied Yoga is a set of principles rather than a style, it can add a new dimension to any approach to practice and be used creatively.
It is taught by EYP founder Mark Walsh.
- people experienced in any style of yoga looking to add a whole new dimension to their practice and deepen their personal awareness and growth
- people already qualified to teach any style of yoga looking to add elements of depth, pragmatism and breadth from other embodied arts that they teach
- those up for a challenging emotional journey
- people with a sense of humour (vital for the training)
- people who care about social issues and the world beyond the mat
- people looking to join a community of like-minded yogis working non-dogmatically and creatively in an emerging field.
Spaces are limited and Mark isn’t likely to be back in NZ again so book now!
For further information, please contact Haidee on Haidee@yogawest.co.nz or 021 635 962.